30 June 2008

** Twenty Four **

i had coke today...
lots of it...
thrust me...after you read this...
you'll know why i needed 10 cans of coke

i woke up in the morning...
my inbox flooded....
with you-know-who's smses...
and a few missed calls from the same person...
and then i sat there reading the same freaking thing over and over again...
*yawns*
then i got so irritated by the 5th sms...
i deleted the rest...
if its all gonna say the same thing
might as well not give a damn bout wasting my time going through them
so technically i woke up pissed
then i went to the toilet
solemnly brushed my teeth while my mum did her makeup
then i left ASAP
and she had to pull me back in
and she starts telling me i have to start with my homework
and spend more time studying and doing my revision
and stop spending hours in front of the computer
and getting enough sleep
and for that she took half an hour of my morning
so it's been a shitty morning
then got dressed
took breakfast
went to school
forgot my chemistry book
but didn't use it anyway
for once im back in class
and happy to be back
study study
all in all....it's fine
Lava Me and Joanna talked bout POTO
mostly about the cameras and autographs and the people
the Kamie Syarifah and I complaint about PnLim
recess
class
add math
brain hurts
moral
copied nilai
then stay back for a bit
to say bye to MissLai!!!
this was the cherry on top of the sundae
the masqueradies and a few other students
we sang "you are my sunshine"
replace "sunshine" with "MissLai"
we had cake
and MissLai kept going "omg omg omg"
then we go huggly huggly ^^
i had her sign my arm T^T
im too lazy to get paper
so that's that
i gave her one last hug bafore i rushed out
duh my mum was there
i went in
silence
i should've kept it that way
instead i just had to open my mouth
and then she started lecturing me again
she's the one that usually comes late and when i come out late she scolds me
so all the way home
was the whole soap opera act
god damn it
she needs to stop doing that
its getting boring
it's not like im gonna put pity on her
heck
i sat there wondering what the hell did i do wrong
i just said i wanted to say goodbye to a teacher
and did she not understand?!
and i know she was crying
cuz after the soap opera comes the water works
so that made me pissed once more
then i went upstairs
phone spammed again
helllooooo i just cleared my inbox day before yesterday people!!!
dont spam it like you spam my cbox
its freaking irritating to have to
delete 600++ sms in one go
my phone get jet lag
ahhhh....but it's the same person
same sms
same content
so i just deleted all after reading one
owh dont blame me
if you were sending something different for every sms heck yeah i'll read
but it all the same old line
same old song
same old thing
so dont bother wasting my time
then i was getting started on my essay
Pauleen requested for the creative writing section
half way through
my freaking grandma swept the floor
the broom hit the reset button
DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
all my hard work
and that added more salt to the wound
and out of depression
i sat in front of the computer after it restarted
gulping down can after can of coke
****************
OKAY PEOPLE!!!
you all have to stop asking who is WeiJun
He's just some guy who came to help with POTO
dont go around assuming he's
my uncle
my dad
my grandfather
my granduncle
he ain't DNA related to me
*************************
i wonder why does the world think im a fool
i was chatting with one of my cousins
first of all its not just sick
it's wrong
to have your cousin tell you he's in love with you
but
anyway...i was chatting
and you know how uncles and aunts like to gossip
you cant help but over hear
so heres what it is about me
ai'm anti-social
ai'm rude
ai'm disrespectful
aall i do is sit in front of the comp
ai dont talk much
ai'm too loud for a girl
ai swear too openly [yes lately i do]
ai hang out too much with the guys
ai'm becoming a guy
amy result suck [damn how did THAT go there]
ai'm way too spoilt
*ehem*
i aint spoilt
and i am trying to tone down
i am doing my best to be a girl
and i'm doing my best not to hang with them too much
i'm working hard to get my grades up
i am trying to socialize more
...
the sitting in front of the comp thing cant be helped.
i told my cousin he can't
and i told him the aunty and uncles ain't gonna give it an 'ok'
neither would my parents
i'm actually kinda glad he's one of the cousins i can connect with
but its just sick and wrong to date your own cousin
lets just stick it to keeping each other entertained
buring boring family gatherings

0 complaints: