24 June 2008

** Nineteen **

well...i had my lil niece over for dinner yesterday~ ^^
yeah...she's one this year~
soh adorable~
heh...
my cousins came by as well
cuz my parents did baked chicken
ABOSOLUTELY
DELICIOUS
maybe i'll have some on my birthday
so all the "lucky" ones can come
enjoy the chicken as well...
we had mash potatoes
gravy
salad
and
L
O
L
this is a bit out of the picture
but we had fried wan tan oso
xD
we went shopping for my niece's food
and
i think i stepped back my years
A LOT
i went to the shelve and took one of those
erm
baby cereals
and said
I WANTED TO EAT IT
[zomg rachel....wtf is wrong with you]
ahhh...so i had my mum and sister laughing their heads off at me
but
hell...it's okay for me...
i mean
i'm happy with what i like
and even if you people make fun of it
doesn't mean i can't have it
^^
you people grow up too fast
THAT'S
the problem...
i spent the night watching my lil niece
she walks and runs now
makes hell of a noise too
i think children at her age have
REALLY short attention span
i find myself running out of things for her to play with
and there she stands
being entertained with the magnets on the frige
and i was officer on duty
to make sure she didn't put any of it in her mouth
xD
************************
today was a whole day affair on phantom again
gosh
it's getting tiring
and yeah...we stayed back til four
but THAT
was worth it
maybe it's because i had sugar rush at the end
going mad and stuff
ahhh...
damn should've had it on tape
i can't exactly remember anything i did
well...michie fell
weijun did something
i didn see
so i'm not saying anymore...=X
then Pn.Tan's honey lime didn't move a drop
so i finished it together with a couple of the dancers
woahhh..after that it was just
H
Y
P
E
jumping here in there
screaming at the top of my lungs
talking like nobody's business
cracking up stuff that didn't make sense
xD
so maybe POTO wasn't that bad after all
everything has its ups and downs
and lately maybe the downs come before the ups
the short post didn't turn out
"short"
><>
i guess i'll have to stop complaining about my heels
i kinda like them in a way
cuz they look so shiny~~~~
and they do look niceee
yeah maybe it's a bit hard to walk in them
cuz im not used to heels
heck!!! i ain't a lady-like person
i was practically running about after i took off my heels
it was like
FREEEEDDDDOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!
i can jump again
i can run again
i can walk up and down the stairs again
no more sound
lol...
i'm an idiot xD
i rushed to tuition after that
sat there for 3 whole hours of total IQ input
hopefully something went into this brain of mine
i am extremely tired
********************
after tuition i ate my dinner in the car
had McDonald's
and then rushed home
too a shower
and got back out
headed for school
yeah...at night
so i reached around 7.40 liddat
went to the hall
got orders from Pn.Manmeet to change to costume
yeah...
we were so SEMANGAT man~~
[gosh...it's been a while since i used that word]
especially the masqueradies~
wooooooo
i dance bare foot just now
too lazy to take my heels out
then
the same old thing la
one person step on my dress
then another step
then another
lol
even I step on my own dress
maybe it's cause i wasn't wearing my heels
and after dancing for Act2
we were back in the "waiting room"
making noise as usual
MissBoey kept coming in shushing us
then then~
when she left
i say TAKE PICTURE TIMEEEEEE
so took picture la...xD



up to you people la whatever you wanna say
those in the dresses are the girls
those in norms are the guys
they didn't need to change
there's a little mix of the ballerinas too
well...all in all
everyone in that picture is dancing for POTO
see the togetherness~?!
awesome right~ ^^
and then...
when we're through
started la the cam whoring
[tsk tsk...typical girls la...]
woah woah...
must take one of the stairs
hahahaha
particals of the masqueradies~ ^^
poor MissLai...
wonder how can she still smile
when people are punching her
hahaha
****************
well...i think it's our first time coming to school at night
for most of us
especially me~
and damn its dark
it's like PITCH DARKNESS
you won't be able to see anything
which was so freaking absolutely gorgeous
okay im a jackoon
time to hit the sack...^^
ZZZZZZzzzzzzZZZ

0 complaints: