08 August 2008

** Fourty Four **


so ends the day
and i havent made a single thought about it til now
why the hell did you have to bring it up
stop asking me what happened
i really dont want to talk about it
you want you ask Hydde
that is if you can find him
everyone's busy wacthing th olympics
the fireworks
the performance
yeah i have to admit
it was extrodinary
unbelieveably extravagant
spent a hell lot of cash for it
all in all it was sheer awesomeness
heh...
opening ceremony...
the rest im not bothered...
so end's the time i blogged with my phone
i just noticed that i posted twice the same post
><'''
error...
anyway...
BTFC close championship...
yay me...guess im going for that
but right now...
saturday's my day...
jamc is this saturday...darn it
ok...breath...
tomorrow got school...T^T
damn and Mama Bio's back...
haih....
damn my school life...

0 complaints: