07 July 2008

** Twenty Nine **

i no longer care what you tell me
i dont give a damn what you say about me
and i dont really mind if you do insult me in anyway
i really am sick of everyone
im sick of feeling so stupid
im sick of feeling so sloppy
im sick of feeling so conscious
im sick of feeling so lousy
im sick of feeling so useless
im sick of feeling so talentless
im just so sick of it
and everytime when i do give it shot
some bigger comes out
and what i just did is like
okay....fine....whatever...
i really don't know
how am i going to live up to my mum
its like she's expecting way too much
its so much more
than i can very do
maybe i shouldn't have left my Moral paper on the floor
cause she saw and she.......
long story short
i passed my Moral by 4 marks
somehow...
i feel like shit
yeah my results suck
to tell you the truth
its normal for me
no longer a BIG shocker
coming up
i have 4 diagnostic test for add math to sit
and teacher says i have to pass it all
well...not only me
all of Form4 i think
but still.......
it's freaking addmath...
Ive been spending way too long
checking my tongue into the mirror
and bending over backwards
just to try to see it clearer
but my breath fogged up the glass
so i drew a new face and laughed
i guess what im saying is
there aint no better reason
to rid yourself of vanity
and just go with the seasons
[I'm Yours - Jason Marz]
Miss Yus's birthday today
she made bio so freaking FUNNNNNN
it's sad PnChieng has to come back
so a BIG HaPPY BIRTHDaY to MISS YUS
haih...
pasting my a's again...damn you keyboard
GOOD LUCK
MICHIE
JOSEPHINE
DaLSHINI
KaMILIa
TOMORROW
GIVE IT aLL YOU'VE GOT
JIaYOUXXXX
GaMBaTEHHH
GO GO GO
BREaK a LEG
DO YOUR BEST

whoops.....high again
too much coke?
no...
last i drank was yesterday
i just cant believe something like this would happen
anyway...
tomorrow i have taekwondo
must go competition rachel
must go
loveeeessssss -rachel-

0 complaints: