30 July 2008

** Fourty **


so today i came back mad.
pissed off even.
today rachel got an offence slip!!!
WOOTS!!!!!
i got 4 in 1
hair not clipped
long nails
earstick
conteng tangan
WTF right?!?!?!
yeah...big wow-er rachel ain't a schoolrule abiding student
puhleezzee la...
then there's the lecture i got
saying i'm not honest with myself
wat kinda crap are you teacher's throw at us students man...!!!
so yay!!! i got offence...
i was pissed off at the teacher
i was pissed off at the prefect
i was pissed off at the school
seriously these are the days i really want to get out of this stupid school
so i cut my own hair today
fringe tak seimbang but who cares
i cut until cannot tie anymore
or at least no need to tie
so that's how much hair i cut off...
i need to trim my fringe a bit more later
tomorrow not gonna be in class woots!!!!!
and and and!!!
SATURDAY COMPETITION!!!!!!!!
ahhhhh....*runs in a circle*
ok ok..lax rachel..you can do it!!! xD
jamc...
heh...
im proud of myself
cuz i finally got it!!!!!
so syok now play that part...
paling bersemangat punye...
my last piece of almost done...xD
thanks to no one but me
gosh...
no time no time
*****************************************
today in school hor
PnOng hor
suddenly hor
CHECK BOOK!!!!!
then as usual la majority of the class din do...
MSN got problem...trying to sign in but cannot...
damn u MSN!!!
AVRIL IS COMING TO TOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO GO SEE!!!!!!
Hitz.fm got competition
win fendy guitar autographed by her!!!
DAMN I WANT!!!!!!!!!
DAMN IT!!!! I WANT I WNAT I WANT!!!!!!!
lawls...
what a spoilt brat.....xD

including me..xD
so she's a bit pissed off
but i dont blame her...
even i would be pissed off...
so she asked for Add.Math2 today Chapter6's work
well...i had to do all
starting from 6.1 all the way to 6.6 and chapter review
so tension all
lawls...xD but i finished anyway...xD
yay me!!!
now to complete MORAL
and then my SEJARAH NOTES
haih...
homework homework
i can't wait for all this hectic-ness to end...
i need some time to breath...
so tired yesterday man
not enough sleep
today come home cut hair take bath sleep..
so now homework oso havent do
i blog liao...xD
******************************************************
so i sit now...burning some time
wasting it away
while i could be doing something USEFUL
i think i need to be
i think i need to change
i think i need to justify
what am i
what am i gonna do with my life
i'm an ambitionnless person
so really when people ask me what am i gonna do with my life
the only thing you're gonna get is "I dunno."
so
i guess i'll just let the chips fall where they may
really
im not in a hurry to make a choice anyway
there's plenty of things i can do
really...PLENTY
i could do music if i wanted
i could do art if i wanted
i could go into journalism if i wanted
or i could just go to one of the science related
everything is just whether i want or not
and right now..
i dont know exactly what i want...

0 complaints: