18 July 2008

** Thirty Four **

F A L L E N
into love
into despair
into desparation
into hatrate
into imaginations
into darkness
F E L T
the sadness
the sorrow
the pain
the happiness
the joy
the bliss
the nightmares
the dreams
S A N K
deep into the abyss
under everything real
behind a mask
through lies
into fire
W I T N E S S E D
the mixed emotions
confusions
feeling lost
the crowd
alone
silenced
tired
the complications
F O R G O T T E N
the past
the memories
the faded
the deleted
the venom
the poison
the trashed


R andomly speaking, feeling fa R
A nswers i never will get, behind the lens of the camer A
C alling out for help, to be optimisti C
H opes , crus H
E verything is shattered, nothing mor E
L ost within the sands of time, to kil L



************************
i spend so long just doing the above
well
my mum's falling sick
and my report card's out tomorrow
someone has to go get it with me
and if my mum's sick
and my dad's not free [ i think ]
who's gonna get it?!?!?!
ahhh...my results aren't much to see anyway
well im failing more and more
and i really wish i could do something about it
2 months dead line draws closer
taekwondo BTFC championship even closer
DAMNNNNNNNN
i really wanted to get started today
and when i REALLY wanted to start
i had to go out get dinner
cuz my mum's sick
my post's grows shorter and shorter
but hey...at least i update
i feel a bit hung over lately
like i've been walking on air all this while
i cant feel my legs
seriously!!!!!
so my late nights really do kill me
but i dont have a choice
i have to do things
i still have homework to be done
not to mention
the occasional "distractions"
i really need to slap myself back to earth
cuz i know
i am no longer here
somehow
it feels like it anyway
maybe it's just all this crap surrounding me right now
one more silly complication
and i swear i will burst out
just one itsy bitsy thing
and i swear i will be kicking and screaming
so forgive me if i do
><'''
im under A LOT of "pressure" at the moment

0 complaints: