09 November 2008

** Eighty Three **

Mimi....
nahh your chords...
easier for you to play Em Am G D
than C G F Am Bm
so i tweaked it a bit...so it doesn sound like de song...heh

Love Story , Taylor Swift

Em Am
We were both young when i first saw you
G D
I close my eyes and the flash back starts
Am G
I'm standing there on a balcony of summer air
Em Am
See the lights, see the party the ball gowns
G D
I see you make your way through the crowd
Am G
And say hello, little did i know

Em G
That you were Romeo you were throwing pebbles
And my daddy said stay away from Juliet
And i was crying on the staircase
Begging you please don't go

and i said[no chords]

D G
Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
Em Am
I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run
D G
You'll be the prince and i'll be the princess
Em Am
It's a love story baby just say yes

Mimi...just follow up the rest of it...
the chords are the same...
i screwed up a bit...lawls...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
today i woke up. wishing i hadn't. wishing i didn't have to. the sunlight through the curtains. my messed up books from the countless nights studying in the past few weeks for the exams that are now over. i slide open my phone, looked at the time. 7.33 a.m.. guess my alarm didn't wake me up again.

i drag myself out of bed. brushed my teeth. ran water through my face and got dressed. i looked at myself, who am i trying to kid, putting on a fake smile like this. don't blame me. i am trying to hide what i'm feeling. i don't want to ruin your day. i off all the lights, turned the knob and pulled open the door. walk down the flights of stairs, watching my feet, left, right, left, right.

i stare out the window. thinking of what am i gonna do today. how life is wasted on people like me. i dont deserve to live. indecisive on whether to peel off that piece of scab or not. i know it leaves a scar if i do. but it bothers me. my phone rings but i dont answer. it rings again. and again. and again. i turned it off, so no one could reach me. no one can find me.

i like the shadows i put myself in.
i like the darkness.
i like the emptiness i put myself in.

0 complaints: