07 November 2008

** Eighty One **

ok...im done with the captions for the phantom pictures
most probably i have to redo it...
tick tock my brithday's coming
joyyyyyy...................................

lawls...im gonna kill you joshua...im gonna kill you on the 17th...you wait...
see what kind of birthday thing he did...xD
www.minutes-to-hours.blogspot.com
i dont know why all of you are stress over what to get me...
just get me anything i'd be happy really...
just dont get something pink...
i'll kill u for that...

well...
i deperately need a guitar pick
i misplaced mine somewhere...sobs...
thats all really...
but dont all of you go get me a guitar pick...
i only have one hand and one guitar...x3
unless you want to buy the guitar along with it..
owhh...then be my guest...
ok what else...

ahhh...yeh...my birthday...
16th november
my house
dinner time 7//8 pm liddat
we'll have food...xD
yeahhh everyone loves food...
i know i do...
um...sleeping over might be a bit of an issue...
i'll ask...gimme a few more days..heh
den we play with WATER...like we always do...
owh yeah...yall will have to not mind the fact that majority of my class is gonna be there..
unless you hate 4sc1 so much...then i advise u not to show up...

i feel no difference in this birthday
it's like any other normal birthday
and they say your 16th birthday should be big...lawls...
i'm getting older and im celebrating it...
WTF is wrong with me....x3

one more week and school's over
my leg's cramp...ahhh...ouch...cannot move...
my keyboard's killing me....

life as i know it
has officially turned upsidedown and insideout

0 complaints: