10 November 2008

** Eighty Four **









===========================================================================






this is what happens when you put two mirrors slanting at different angles and me...xD

=============================================================================
i feel so nostalgic right now
just finished the school album for the musical
and damn
i really do miss the hours of practises and days after days for stay back
my legs and fingers are crampped
tomorrow i have 4 periods of sejarah
what a drag

well i spent my day in class singing
lawls...together
the whole bunch of us
xD
sing sing sing non stop
disturbing the peace
spoiling the song
lawls...

now my abdominal muscles hurt...lawls...

i seriously have communication problems with my mother
i seriously cannot have a proper conversation with her
but it's normal
if it's such a hastle better i dont celebrate my birthday
save all the trouble
save all the talking
save all my energy
save all my brain power to think before i speak

what's there to blog about

good luck for those sitting for SPM

im sitting for it next year...xD

joyyy....





someone save me from this place

0 complaints: