30 September 2008

** Sixty Eight **

pictures pictures...gosh...
for that im getting so pissed about it...
pictures...

i give up laaaa...
photobucket wont let me upload
blogger wont let me upload...
idiots...

what's there today...

um...holiday...
exam..
nothing much...

i starting to hate my computer...
it sucks to the max
i hate my internet connection
it's so freaking slow....
great im complaining again...

___________________________________________________________


My Drug . by ~Scribbles-PoTaTo on deviantART
owh well...
i tried...xD
for the first time in my life i filled the entire paper..
kindaaa...
still...x3

took so freaking long to get the proportions right...
T^T

_________________________________________________________________________

ok nothing else...
im bored...internet sucks...
exams coming...
argh...

0 complaints: