07 May 2010

** Hundred and Ninety **

The stars never shine under these skies I sleep under
There is nothing but the nothingness to ponder
Those whose stars danced them to sleep
Thoughts of having a simple little peep

The stars never shine under these skies I sleep under
Than silent whispers brought from bitter
They pay hinder not of the blue dew
Thieves waiting; bet they stole few

The stars have never shone under these skies I no longer want to sleep under
Thirst held in her tiny palms to her dearer
Thin the strings that held her one
Thinking unthinkable things undone

The stars no longer shine where I stand
This is how I began til there was nothing to hand
Though I am one that is scattered
Thorns return to where they have scarred

The stars never shine but it no longer matter
They never paid care but it no longer matter
Thoughts cloud actions but it no longer matter
Things no longer matter

The stars never shine but fireflies in a jar will do
Through the looking glass placed a final turn to
Then into the nothingness no longer to ponder
The stars never shine under these skies I sleep under

That does not matter
Fireflies in a jar will do

-rach-

0 complaints: