05 May 2010

** Hundred and Eighty Eight **

RIN & LEN


WELCOME TO WWW.LESPAPILLIONS.BLOGSPOT.COM


wheeee~


めがね レン megane len


めがね リン megane rin


Rin: len...
Len: hmmmmmm?


Rin: chup~
Len: O_O


xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo


HAHAHAHA...
RIN & LEN WHADDAYA HAVE TO SAY TO THAT!!!!






i just had to play with my brushes...=D


That's all folks. ^^
_____________________________________

I had to get up early today to walk Ah Xuan to school. so i walked out of the house with her. i was walking the right way cuz mum already told me where it was. then Ah Xuan was like "No. No. Not that way. This way." we still had extra time so i followed "her way" until she realized it was wrong. LOL. then we took the road inside the housing area. as she passed each house she was like "not this one...not this one...not this one..." yeah n she was talking non-stop throughout the whole walk...





______________________________________

i have my first driving class today!!!! =D
LOL i had fun actually. besides the fact that i couldn't stand driving at 20km/h. my instructor talks a lot. so i have to talk and drive at the same time. LOL. so he taught me how to chg gears, 3 point turn, parking, the roundabout, stopping at the hill, and starting again. so i went round and roun selayang area. i keep forgetting to turn off my signal. OTL. ou ou!! then i find myself distracted halfway driving. it's like, i'd be driving driving driving and then something else crosses my mind and the car goes to the other lane. i like driving round the roundabout <3.>D

then i drive halfway i will have this sudden urge to laugh. cuz i'm so used to BURNOUT. when i was on the road, my brain immediately registered "drive oncoming". ROFLMAO!!

NOTE TO SELF: When going downhill press brakes. DO NOT. UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. PRESS THE ACCELERATOR.

cuz when i did the instructor was like "SLOW! SLOW!"

oh. i almost crashed! into a police van!!! you know those dark blue ones... O_O" i was at a junction and instructor say go. so i go laaa... first of all he didn tell me where to go. so i was like "ok...one way road and it goes left." so i turn left. and then he went and ask me to get to the other side of the road. there's a small opening there. i was like "HARRR?!?!" (blur case). there was this police van coming. then he drove from the passenger seat. LOL. i wanted to burst out laughing. and the police horned me...

so when he got me to the third gear...fourth gear... he kept asking me to slow down. asking me to relax. LOL.

i have problems pulling the stupid handbrake. cuz my left hand is such a weakling!! D< hahaha the car went backwards once too!!!

ou...and i did the stupidest thing. i tired to adjust my seat with my seatbelt on. LOL

NOTE TO SELF: ADJUST SEAT then PUT ON SAFETY BELT

i think driving makes me evil.
i feel evil.
____________________________________




Toodles~♥♥♥♥♥
RACH

0 complaints: