15 May 2010

**Hundred and Ninety Three **

just came back from another driving hell.

i was travelling at 20km/h. drove out of my neighbourhood. out into the junction. joined the main road. still under 20km/h. and he goes "ah...tgk...camni la amoi bawak kreta..." i was like "yea. i have all the time in the world to drive at 20km/h everywhere i go." i was trying to be nice after all that scolding he gave me yesterday. trying very hard.

then he made me practise on the road. he goes "amoi buat jalan satu." so i did. n honestly i get confused with his instructions sometimes. i'll be driving halfway and he'll say "ah jalan...jalan..." and my brain registered as "go faster." i did once and he scolded me. "amoi jgn pandu laju sgt!! brek! brek! amoi rilex!" uhhhhhh...so i did jalan satu as how my old instructor taught me. and i had to turn left at the traffic light. and the car is already way below 20km/h. u know the pointer was at the first marker after 0km/h!! slow enuf de what. so i didn bother to break. and i put in mind to corner REALLY REALLY slowly. and he went "amoi selekoh mesti brek! jgn cepat sgt!" WTF LA. D<
so fine the next turning, i literally hit the brakes til it was almost 0km/h and turned. and he went "camni la amoi. selekoh mesti buat camni. slow je. tgk rilex je..."
i did a few more rounds of jalan satu and got a couple of scoldings again.

then he made me practise jalan dua. this way is so fucked up.its just the backward way of jalan satu but much harder. cuz there's a crazy busy junction to get out of. i so scared to even change gears. later he scold me for going too fast. so occasionally he'd go "amoi...tukar la gear..." he kept scolding me when i took a corner. keep asking me to go slowly. how slow does he want me to go la!!! already almost zero!! i turn the corner a bit sharper oso he scold me. "amoi dah berape kali saya ckp selekoh mesti slow."

"NI DAH SLOW DAH PAKCIK!! NAMPAK TAK?! DAH HAMPIR KOSONG DAH!! TAK NAMPAK KE?!?! I BAWAK KANCIL YANG CAM BESI BURUK NI I DRIFT TUK PAKCIK TGK KANG!! AMBIK KAU!"

D<

the first time i got out of the crazy junction was ok really. just i forgot to signal. cuz i followed the silver waja beside me. hahaha. and he can scold summor "pusing la pusing. cepat. tekan minyak." babi betul pakcik ni. i cepat u marah. i tak cepat u pun marah. i pusing cepat u marah. i pusing lambat pun u marah.
its so stupid u know. he ask me to tekan minyak. so i press. then he ask me to slow. WTF LA.

then he made me drive home.

n he nicely sleeping. then i was at the traffic light waiting. i release my brakes. "SHIT. why the car moving backwards." then i pulled the handbrakes. ok it stopped moving. then i was driving home so i turned into the road between the shops. and he went "amoi pilih la jalan yang lg besar..."

"PAKCIK!! KRETA NI KRETA APEW?!?! KANCIL! KRETA KANCIL! U KLUA TGK!! BYK LG TEMPAT KAT TEPI!!! U IGT NI KRETA MERCEDES KE?!?! KRETA BESAR-BESAR!! OH...I LUPA...PAKCIK IGT KRETA NI KRETA LEMBU. PATUT LA..."

D<

then he made me park in front of the house. so i turned la. see...if he let me do things at my own pace i would've parked ok. but he was like "tekan clutch. tekan brek." and the next minute he was like "tekan la minyak amoi! apesal tak tekan!" then after i pressed, he went "BREK! BREK!" and he slapped his forehead. "apela amoi ni. i suruh brek kan?!?! apesal tak brek?!?" then i said "pak cik ada la brek." then he said "mana ada?! kalau td u dgr ckp i brek kreta takkan terlebih camni."

D<

then he gave me the card to sign. and i left the car.

pissed off as yesterday.

and i have another class with him tomorrow same time...

ARGH!! *tooot* o0o

0 complaints: