05 July 2009

** Hundred and Thirty Eight **

went for a wedding during the weekends and now i have a pile of homework waiting for me. isn't that swell...

HUGE dinner. everyone gets all dressed up for the special event. my feet hurts from all the walking. i was transporting the ang paus from one end to the other end of the hall in those miserable heels.

yeah. like oh my gosh. rachel wears heels.

lol.

well i got a blister on my left toe for that. other than that it wasn't so bad. after all i did dance in those heels for Phantom. long story short. the bride and bridegroom looked awesome. many people came. the place was packed. food was okay. funny thing was. after we finish dealing with all the ang pau money we couldn't even find a seat. they had to open a reserved table WAAAAYYYY at the back.

oh well...

the night was LOOONNNNGGG and draggy as all weddings are.

i'm running out of things so post.

cuz i've got homework on my mind.

P.S. Dai con & bon odori will be the last of my events. Parents say i need to focus.


go figure...
my grades suck...
i don't want to go for NS...
figured i'd go to an art school...
and run away from Form6...
cuz i'd probably die there...


lol,
Rach~

0 complaints: