06 September 2010

** Two Hundred and Twenty **


its been almost a week since my last post. m(_ _)m ごめなさい。。。AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! then i felt my feet numb a little. doctor poked around checking to see if it was numb.

"do you feel it?"
"ya..."
"here?"
"ya..."
"how bout here?"
"ya...sorta..."
"dont lie."
"ya la. i feel it."
"hypersensitive..."

YES I AM A HYPERSENSITIVE ALIEN!!! =D

LOL. why would i lie?!?! and he injected me again with another dose. it doesn't hurt as much. BUT IT STILL DOES!!! AHHHHHHHHH! (less pain.less drama.less stretching of 'h') xD



but after that. i felt nothing. i felt the thread as he was stitching. um...what else...i felt the metal. watever it was he was using. and then he bandaged it. again. and again. and again.

i can barely walk now. probably limping. getting down the stairs was HARD. now the anticeptic wore off and it stings a bit. i just had my meds. i have a phobia of swallowing pills. and the pills were like BIG!! (for me aka noob pill swallow-er) i choked once when i was little. ever since then i never liked falling sick. cuz at this age, i doubt the doctors would still give me liquid. ROFLMAO. BUT I PERSEVERED!!!! I SWALLOWED MY FREAKING PILLS!!!

やった!!! 
うれしね。。。
o(。◕ w ◕。)o

so im stuck at home for the holidays. have to go back to the doctor's on thurday again.

OU OU!!! I FORGOT!!

I HAVE 3 STITCHES!!!! (bangga kononnya)



HAHAHAHA...see see doctor drew my feet...=D
and....scibbled a bunch of words i cannot make out...XD

ou...its a plantar corn BTW...(nvr heard of it)

well. i guess i'm an OKU for the next two weeks.

there goes all my holiday plans...

camping at home. toodles,
ラオチュー

0 complaints: