09 September 2010

** Two Hundred and Twenty One **

[[ROFLMAOOL!!! I FORGOT TO PUT A TITLE AGAIN!!!]]

i went to the doctor's again today. i can walk better now. though there's still occasional pain here and there. i'm still limping. OTL

so the doctor practically just cleaned and checked the wound and rebandaged the whole thing. nothing much. and i have to go back on sunday.

LOL. i think the deafness disease i had during my class carried forward to the doc today. after all that bandaging...

"she walked with this?"
"ya..."
"oh ok...(something in tamil i dont understand)"
"get her a new one cuz she walked..."
"obviously i walked..."
"what you wanna see?!"

ROFLMAO!!! how did he hear that i have no idea. it kinda reminded me for my class. gosh. i miss you guys. one day we'll all turn into turbans and have chicken and peas in a bowl!! =D



everyone's playing with my foot! D<

so yeah...about the stitches...i actually expected to see um...finer "threads" LOL.
how would i know. i have never gotten stitches til now. oh great! its tingling again. and the weather right now is KILLING ME!!! im sweating in my own room!!!!

now for my stitches...
...
..
.
.
...
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
are you ready...
...
.
.
.
....
.
..

..
.
.
.
...
.
.
.
.
..




TADA!!!

LOL...when i saw it i was like...
why...is it metal?!?! doesnt like stitching use some sort of thread or something?! omg it looks like its rusted. hey wouldnt tat like go into my blood and like contaminate and like do something bad to it.(bio noob) omg. how's the doctor gonna take it off. shit! he's gonna cut it off and pull it out. OUCCHHHHHHHHH! it looks like something out of a horror film. (overreacting) haha it looks like my toe got detached. i feel so tempted to draw a pair of eyes there. XD then it'd be like... "RAWR!!! ME EVIL ZOMBIE MONSTER UNDER RACHEL'S FOOT!!!! FEAR ME!!!" hahahaha

my feet's still bandaged. and i still have difficulties walking. anyhow...i just realized something at the doctor's.

i'm 162cm tall!!! OMG IM SO HAPPY!!!! and im underweight...cis...i thought all that sleeping and eating with my current condition would make me gain weight. YAY!! 162cm!!! ZOMG IM SO HAPPY!!! HAPPY! HAPPY! HAPPY!!!

which means im still growing!! WOOT!!!!

toodles,
Rach

0 complaints: