26 September 2010

** Two Hundred and Twenty Six **

i was walking by Warehouse the other day. And i stopped in my tracks when i saw THIS.



YES. That jacket. *w* ITS SO FREAKING NICEEEEE...

and guess how much it cost. RM363.
which at that time i did not have enough in my wallet to actually get myself the jacket or else i would've been the proud owner of that jacket already. D<
and dad wouldn't buy it for me cuz he says its too expensive. =3=

sigh tomorrow is Monday again.
why is there only 2days allocated for weekends?!?!?! D<
somehow my weekends seem to fly by like nothing. LOL
and tomorrow i'll do it all over again.

you know.
i expected to find someone in my class who actually has something in common with me besides the fact that we're doing further maths.
my class has no dancers.
my class has no artists.
my class has no cosplayers.
my class has no musicians.
damn saddd case...
well at least they are some narutards, bleechtards, one piece tards in my class.
LMAO
WTF AM I SAYING...
STUPID NARUTARDS!!! >D

sigh.



" sometimes i just wish i could freeze time at that one moment and make it stay that way forever. "


love,
rach

0 complaints: