24 April 2009

a silent prayer

i no longer know what's happening to me, God. i feel very lost. i don't know what's going on with my life. i don't know where is it heading. God, i feel so mobile. like the ground i'm standing on is nothing but gravel waiting to crumble. i have lost my way in the mist of school, family and friends. and i have lost myself along with that. Lord, i cannot take this anymore. everyday feels like an endless battle i can never win. every step i make feels wrong. every choice i make feels empty. i don't know what's happening to me. i don't know whats wrong with me. i have sinned. like the many that come to you. over and over again. Lord, my life is falling apart. i'm falling apart. i don't talk to my mother and i don't even know why. i hate my dad for doing what he does to me. Lord, i am crying out to you today. i cannot take it anymore. i hate hiding myself. what have i done wrong. why am i like this Lord. why is everyone unhappy with the way i am Lord. why does my life seem so insignificant. i'm so lost. i no longer want to drive my life into jeapordy. Jesus take the wheel. take it from my hands. and save me from this road i'm on.

in Jesus's name

i ask

and i pray

amen.

0 complaints: