21 June 2010

** Hundred and Ninety Eight **

Hi everyone! =D its been a while since i blogged. well i had a new puppy yesterday.


This is Twinkle. She's a she.


Twinkle and Pumbaa.


Getting to know the neighbours. XD
(actually they were barking and growling at each other)



THE LOVE TRIANGLE. LOL.
(p.s. the neighbour's dog is male as well.)


HERE's TWINKLE!! =D


AND HERE'S TWINKLE AGAIN. LOL.


Baby...i can't reach you...T^T


Don't talk to me. D<
Baby...i didn't mean to call you a bitch...


Twinkle! Hey!
Twinkle! Hey!
Hey! Twinkle! Hey!
Look Here!
Hey! Hey! Twinkle!
Twinkle! Twinkle! Hey!
Hey!

LOOK!




Now...

Give our readers a SMILE. =)


^^


well mum let me drive home after picking up my sister from school today. lol. she panicked. as expected. and there was an idiot honking at me while i was at the roundabout. it wasn't me who's slow. the cars in front were slow as well. and he was honking like some idiot. so i got pissed i started scolding him in the car. and my mum kept asking me to calm down. =___=

today was a really really long day of college.

toddles~
Rach

0 complaints: