06 April 2010

** Hundred and Seventy Seven **

i decided to monitor myself today. out of boredom. figured there's something seriously wrong with my brain.
.
.
.
.
.
.

10:03 a.m.
i opened my eyes. what day is today? oh, tuesday.

11:16 a.m.
i decided to get some food. stomach's been killing me.

11:21 a.m.
nothing much. nothing that caught my interest to munch on.

11:30 a.m.
click. click. click. click. plug. press. press. buzz. the screen lit up. signed into my user. msn popped out. opened browser. facebook. CF forum.

12:49 p.m.
decide to call for McDonald's delivery. funny indian guy catered to me. his accent was so strong my brain couldnt process it fast enough to respond like a normal human being. placed my order and waited.

1:13 p.m.
McDonald's arrived. i ate in front of the screen.

1:57 p.m.
it got extremely hot. i got bored. went and laid on my bed again.

undefined
the road in front of me was dark and empty. snow collected at the sides of the road but not a single speck touched the road. i saw a little girl at the end of the road. it's a little girl cuz clearly she's in a dress. she held a toy in her right hand and stood there. static. i walked. or wasn't i. she seemed to be getting closer. either she's floating to me or i'm walking to her. i'd prefer to think i was walking to her. she stopped halfway. she slowly lifted her left arm and pointed. i didn't look. i kept staring at her. she screamed and dropped her toy running. i turned 180degrees. i saw a little girl at the end of the road. the same little girl. just without her toy. there was a scream from behind. i did not turn to look. i kept staring at her. i heard a soft humming. a eerie silent melody. coming from everywhere. i felt someone tug my shirt. the little girl stood next to me. she didn't look at me. all i could see was the top of her head. the wind blew and brought her charcoal hair to flutter. she held my hand. it was cold. it was like she was growing. or i was shrinking. soon i was so small my feet danggled. but she never let go of me. she stood motionless. then i saw, at the end of the road, someone stood. she floated and stopped halfway. another girl stood behind the person at the end of the road. she glowed. tiny white threads flowed from that person to her. there was a grin in that little girl's face. the little girl holding me pointed. she turned to me. she had no face but i know she smiled. i know she said something. she had no lips but i watched the skin on her face part like the melted rubber and then merge back again. she said something. she looked back. she hummed that silent melody again.
i find myself on a shelf of a store surrounded by handmade dolls. and down there sat a girl painting the eyes of a doll. she didnt look at me. all i could see was the top of her head. the wind from the fan blew and brought her charcoal hair to flutter. she turned and looked at me on the top shelf with an evil grin plastered on her face as she rolled the eye she painted into her right socket. humming that silent eerie melody again.

5:20 p.m.
made my way downstairs to check on my msn and facebook which i left on. nothing much.

6:23 p.m.
the thunder played. and i decided it was better the play safe than to let my computer get struck by lightning and be without internet for a week.

6:26 p.m.
i lay back on my bed.

undefined
i was in a place. dimly lit in certain places where the walls showed their age and told their story. others were hidden in the depths of darkness. i walked. i stepped on something. something hard but rolled away far too quickly for me to know what it was. my feet was bare. i felt the chilling dampness of the ground i stood upon. i walked. i stepped on something. something rough but rolled away much more quickly for me to know what it was. i held my hand out into the emptiness in front of me. i could've sworn it was empty. i blinked. my hand now; clenched hard onto bare skin. i couldn't put a name to the face. i know i saw his/her face. through the cuts and bruises and the random splatters of red on that face, i knew that face. my grip got harder. he/she struggled but made no change to his/her situation. then, two gun shots. i was looking at me.

6:52 p.m.
i made my way down the stairs. puzzled.

6:55 p.m.
dinner.

7:13 p.m.
i heard a boom! and felt the ground below me shiver for the next 10seconds that felt like forever.

7:14 p.m.
it stopped. but my mind keeps pondering. what the hell was that?!

7:16 p.m.
decided to blog.

8:50 p.m.
finally finished typing. off to take a shower.


toodles,
rach

0 complaints: