12 April 2010

** Hundred and Eighty Three **

i get irritated. i am irritated. very.
i hate it when mum does this to me.

"...its not ma fun 2 me, if it make known n done earlier, not last min.. why u get frustrated or mad? tis is not the way 2get things done. u also get all the pages mix up.. tis is not 4 me, it is 4 u, yr career n future. u cannot just sit there just waiting. u got 2 do wat u wan 2 do.. dont just always dont know.. im just trying 2 help i dont wan 2 c u, just sitting there n miss all the opportunities.. if u wan to do Alevels, pls cek it up, where n how much. dont just listen 2 dad, anywhere also can. yes anywhere , what happen there's no place left, then u going round n round looking w not wnud time left! these opportunities dont wiat 4 us, these are datelines.. im just trying 2 help. not pushing u..."

i was SO SO SO TEMPTED to just type

"...FUCK OFF..."

send~

and yet i decided not reply.

THANKS A LOT MUM. FOR STATING THE BLOODY FUCKING OBVIOUS THING. I DONT NEED YOU TO SAY ALSO I KNOW LA. AS IF I HAVEN'T REALIZED I'M RUNNING OUT OF TIME. YEAH OBVIOUSLY ITS MY FUTURE N MY CAREER!! TAKKAN YOURS WHAT?!?! I GET SO IRRITATED READING TAT TEXT MESSAGE. I DO NOT NEED SOMEONE ELSE TO POINT OUT REALITY FOR ME. I HAVE A PAIR OF EYES WHAT WORK PERFECTLY WELL TO KNOW OKAY?! YEAH I'M DOING WHAT I WANT TO DO!! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK I'M DOING??!!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE'S NO PLACE?! THERE'S ALWAYS A PLACE LA!! NO PLACE DONT DO ALEVELS LA!!! SIMPLE AS TAT. GO TO SOME COLLEGE AND DO MY ANIMATION LA!! WHATS THE FUCKING PROBLEM?!?! STATING THE OBVIOUS. I HATE PEOPLE STATING THE OBVIOUS. I DISPISE IT ACTUALLY.

_______________________________________

so i joined this tshirt design contest.
and i kinda need all the support i can get...
cuz they choose the winner by majority vote
which in this case is the number of likes...

so you go here...
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=292545&id=100000022785815#!/event.php?eid=109561882404566
RSVP at the right hand corner "attending"
or else you cant vote
my entry is here...
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=292545&id=100000022785815#!/photo.php?pid=292545&id=100000022785815&fbid=117700478240711
and then you just click "Like"

pass the word around nehhh~

currently i have 99likes
highest number of likes is 119likes

yes i am very irritated being 2nd best...
help me darlings~ ^^

toodles~
rach

0 complaints: