27 October 2008

** Seventy Six **

[[ day out at Tropicana ]]
ehemmm...
so where do i begin...
i had Japaneseeee Fooodddd....nihon-ryori...lol...
i love japanese food...
im actually too lazy to blog...
stupid stupid stupid...
so my parents invited WeeKiat along...
well i had to do it...
ok...at first my mum though he wouldnt even bother to show up...
there's free food...why wouldnt he?!
LAWLS...so we had lunch with my lil niece n her parents n my parents [duh]
yeah...ok...then i had to go through lame-ness with him...xD [not that im complaining]
after lunch we went bowling...
yeah i know i suck at it...xD
wheee...my Green ball...lol
and........... WeeKiat owes me McFlurry
lawls...for scoring so freaking high...
den..den...den....
we played another round....and i sucked even worst...
then i jumped into the pool...
technically i didnt consider it as i swam...
i didnt even get my fingers all wrinkly..xD
heh...yeah i like the water...
french fries nuggets & coconut!!! xD
i think i ate more than i swam...lol
staring is fun sometimes...
after changing i was staring like some prisoner at the old man teaching the boy tennis or was it...um...wateva it was...
oO...he stared backk...WTF written all over it...xD
darn im retarded...
ok after that i slept in the car...
went home slept somemore..
cuz i didn sleep last night...
spent the whole night awake sms-ing...hahahaha
so fucking humid damn it...
i go into my room and it felt like going into a microwave oven...
stupid weather...

ok im done about today...
dont ask me why of all ppl....WeeKiat...
dont ask me why not someone else...
just dont...
cuz i dont know...

ok doneeeeeeee...xD
______________________________________________________________________

0 complaints: