15 October 2011

** Two Hundred and Fity One **

RUSSIAN SPIES ARE READING MY BLOGG!!!! (loled)
seriously tho...i have the most number of views from Malaysians followed by Russians...why...i do not know...XD

I'll put my wishlist at the bottom since a few of u ppl came asking what i wanted. OwO

I'm going to be sitting for A2 in two weeks time? im so relaxed besides the fact that this exam might determine whether i go overseas or not.

i dont really have much to blog about. havent been going to class for the past few weeks and i probably need to rewind my sleeping schedule again or else im going to have problems getting up on my exam day.

i wonder if i lost weight lately. Since i skip breakfast and lunch...sometimes dont even have dinner...maybe survive on a bag of chips...XD

life has been dull. im such a boring person. XD

oh well, imma go find something to do. just here to revive the blog a bit.

______________________________________________________________________

Birthday Wishlist :

1. Strength Nendriod



2. Dead Master Nendriod


3. Black Gold Saw Nendriod


4. Usagi Headbandsssss


5. Rilakkuma Plushie


6. Hoodie (even if i have so many already i still want one)


u dont really need to get me the stuff i listed...half the time nobody does...XD
anything u get me is fine really ^^

toodles,
Rach

0 complaints: