28 October 2011

** Two Hundred and Fifty Two **

OK. I had to blog today. For some reason. LOLed.
I just started my A2 Exams. Finished P3 Maths!!! Woot!! =D seven more papers to go~ After that i'm freeeeeeeee~

OK. back to the main purpose of why i wanted to blog. i'm just going to enlighten you all with two random events that happened to me.

________________________________________________________
27 October 2011 [ After skating ]

I had to rush home cuz well mum asked me to come home early cuz tomorrow i have exams. hence, i did. I was being a good civilian minding my own business lined up at the traffic light going home. I know a lot of assholes (forgive my language) cut line at this traffic light when the line gets too long. Honestly I dont understand why cant they just freaking line up.

So this lady in a silver proton edged her bumper in front of my car obviously attempting to cut in when it turns green. Im sorry lady. This is MY turf. MY traffic light. And i aint letting you cut into my line!! So i edged forward. Then she looked at me like, "WHY THE EFF DID U DO THAT FOR?!?! D< " and she edged her car some more. I kept edging and she kept edging. Heck there's still plenty of space for me to edge im not really bothered. Then it happened.

SHE HIT THE CURB!!!

AND I WAS LIKE TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL~



And the lady came down from her car and knocked on my window asking me to wind it down. I did. So here's our "arguement" :

MakCik : AH MOI!!! LU TAK NAMPAK KAH I MAU MASUK!!! TAK TAU BAGI LALU AR?!

Me : Makcik, tak yah nak marah marah, I tak salah pun.

MakCik : APA LU TAK SALAH!!! LU TAK BAGI LALU!! KRETA I DAH ROSAK!!

Me : Makcik, u laggar sikit je. u tak check pun camne tau damage besar ke tak.

MakCik : LU JGN NAK PANDAI PANDAI NGAN I. I TAU ROSAK. DAN ITU SALAH U. JPJ TAK AJAR KE? DAH SALAH KENA BAYAR GANTI!!


Me : Makcik, tgk semua org beratur kat traffic light ni. susah sgt ke nak beratur makcik? Mmg jpj ajar salah kena bayar tapi i tak salah pun dlm situasi ini.

MakCik : I TAK TAU LA CAMNE JPJ BAGI LESEN LESEN TUK PEMUDA!! LU BARU P LESEN!! NAK GADUH NGAN I YG DAH BERTAHUN-TAHUN MEMANDU.

Me : MakCik, camne i dpt lesen u leh gi tanya lah jpj. undang i dapat 49/50. mmg betul kata makcik, i baru p lesen walaubagaimanapun i p lesen pun tau beratur kat traffic light apatah lagi makcik.

MakCik : AMBOIIIIIII AH MOI IN KURANG AJAR BETUL~ TAK MAU BAYAR YEH!! I REPORT U!!

Me : Makcik, u nak report apa?! Situasi ni makcik salah tau. Makcik langgar curb tu. Makcik kena bayar ganti tuk curb tu. Apasal makcik tarik i masuk masalah makcik ngan curb tu.


MakCik : *stoned*

Then I was waiting for her reply. Traffic light turned green.

Me : Makcik, lampu dah hijau. u cepat settle ngan curb tu. nanti traffic jam susah.



Whee~ and that was last night =3
______________________________________________________

28 October 2011 [ After Maths Paper ]

So, a little self rewarding never hurt anyone. I went to the Kepong Court to skate. IKR damn hot oso go skate. Crazy bugger. Anyhow, so i went there mind my own business put my cones etc etc etc.

I was training halfway and well, its a park, its not unusual people walk by or sit on a bench. So this guy (who i assumed at that moment was talking a stroll) he walked pass the court and then took a seat at the bench under the tree facing the court. Not something out of the ordinary. I mean ive seen people sit there all the time while i train at the court.

Then i had this feeling (call it a 6th sense or whatever) that someone was watching. Not watching like "oh ok some crazy girl is skating in the hot sun" kinda watching. Its the kind of watching like "im gonna rape this person" kinda watching. I stopped to look around. Yeah ok bangla person on the phone. bangla person sweeping rubbish. and the guy at the bench.

Surprisingly the man on the bench was the last guy i suspected (talk about racist LOL). I went through the cones a few more times. I was looking at the man at the bench. not that he was sitting on the bench resting minding his own business. he was actually staring at me. I dont know. Maybe i just had this vibe it was safer for me to leave cuz he seemed to have been staring from the moment he sat down.

I decided to pack up and leave. I trust my instincts.

I skated to my car. (maybe it was a good n bad thing my car was near) Got in. Locked the door. (good to be paranoid sometimes)

OK so the man moved himself from the bench to the stairs.

I was unbuckling my skates. As my sight travelled to the back of the car to get my shoes I saw. I know what i saw. He was flicking his thingy thing thing. even the bangla cleaners saw and went "tgk apa dia buat tu?!"

And i was like...


Act like he's not there~ I saw nothing~ lalalala~ OMG my socks stinks~ Ahhh~ hot hot~
Why weather so hot~ i think im going to get sunburned~ tralalalala~ im hungry~

And after my changed my shoe. I drove off.

Here's a diagram: ^^V


boooo~ i had only 1hour+ of training...=(

___________________________________________________________

AND NOW IM HOME!!!! SAFE AND SOUND IN MY ROOM!!! =D


TODDLES,
Rach~

0 complaints: